And my gal Queen Ifrica does it again. :yes: Always when times are tough, there's too much trouble in the world, and life just generally sucks, we can only hope & pray that our heroes from the past are looking down upon us to guide us in the right direction.
More Related Posts from KeepItJiggy.com...
SEARCH THE SITE
NEW FROM THE BLOG
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- Port Royal & Pirates in Jamaica
- Legend or truth? The Mysteries of Portland's Mitchell Great House
- Charles Town Maroons
- Legendary Great Houses of Jamaica
- Quality Art & Craft Shopping in Jamaica
- Port Antonio: The Titchfield Hotel & Bananas
- Jamaica's Unusual Place Names
- 5 Live Music Spots in Jamaica
- JAMNAV GPS Navigation System for Jamaica
- Devon House: The First 500 Years in Jamaica
BROWSE POST CATEGORIES
LINKS YOU MAY LIKE
GREAT READS ABOUT JAMAICA!!
Ever thought about living in Jamaica? The Canadian author's adventures are both hilarious and inspiring at the same time!! ***** reviews for this one - I LOVED it! (Click the photo to start reading your e-book today!)__________________________________________ Jamaica travel tips, things to do with the kids, where to stay, what to eat, how to stay safe... & so much more in this new e-book to download. Get your copy now!
Jamaica – Google News
- Caribbean Airlines to look at dual branding - Go JamaicaCaribbean Airlines to look at dual brandingGo JamaicaThe Jamaican Government had threatened to withdraw the Air Jamaica brand from the Trinidad-based Caribbean Airlines (CAL) following widespread repo […]
- 'Safa' ready to run fast at trials - Jamaica GleanerJamaica Gleaner'Safa' ready to run fast at trialsJamaica GleanerFormer 100 metres world record holder Asafa Powell has already suffered two injury setbacks this season, but his coach Stephen […]
- Let's do the reverse of FATCA for Jamaica - Halsall - Jamaica GleanerJamaica GleanerLet's do the reverse of FATCA for Jamaica - HalsallJamaica GleanerMyrtle Halsall, senior deputy governor of the Bank of Jamaica, is suggesting that, as a countermove, Jamaica could […]
OUR LATEST VISITORS
FEELING LEFT OUT?
Did we omit your Jamaican guest house, hotel, bed-and-breakfast or unique vacation property? If it's reasonably priced for the average traveler but doesn't appear in our current listings by Parish, we'd be delighted to add your property. Simply use our "Contact Us" page (under "Dis & Dat") to send the details and contact info, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! And, if the details we have listed for your property are out of date, please contact us with an update.