Buy Jamaican Groceries on the Web
You don't have to fly to Jamaica to cook Jamaican food! If you can't find the traditional spices and seasonings you need at your local grocery store, West Indian grocery store, or Afro-Caribbean market in your area, you can order Jamaican groceries from on-line merchants.
The beauty of online shopping is that sometimes the Jamaican groceries will be less expensive when purchased online compared to the price at your local market, even when you factor in the shipping cost.
And, HALLELUJAH, we can finally buy pimento wood chips, charcoal and other pimento items, along with spices and gifts, to make our jerk cooking totally authentic!
Online Merchants Who Sell Jamaican Groceries:
- Africart Afro-Caribbean Grocery (delivery service in the U.K.)
- Caribbean Market - Western Canada
- Golden Krust Bakery - Order patties online!
- Jamaican Products - Australia
- Local Spice (in Jamaican stores; Support the farmers!)
- The Spice Centre - In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Young Ambo - Have groceries delivered to the homes of your loved ones
Allspice, Jamaican, Whole, 1.3 oz x 6 Bottles, Spice Hunter - $32.28
Retail Price: $39.00
You Save: $6.72
If you know of other on-line merchants who sell Jamaican groceries, food, spices or seasonings on the internet, please let us know using our CONTACT US page.