SEARCH THE SITE
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Lineup | Tips for the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2015
- Jamaican Christmas a Come! | Grand Market, Cake, Sorrel, Jonkunnu
- Court declares Portland’s Winnifred Beach public!
- Portland Jerk Festival now Boston Jerk & Music Festival 2014
- SPF Weekend 2014 in Ocho Rios Jamaica
- Enjoy Smirnoff Dream Weekend 2014 in Negril Jamaica August 1-6
- Help Kristi Spend #60days in Tobago | Tobago Island Connoisseur Contest
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Top Posts & Pages
- Events in Jamaica 2015 and 2016
- Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken Recipe
- Rice and Peas Recipe
- Jamaican Peanut Porridge Recipe
- Beaches & Fun Things to Do in Portland Jamaica
- Jamaican Groceries Online
- Unusual Place Names in Jamaica
- Jamaican Dumpling Recipe
- B&Bs and Hotels in Portland Jamaica (Port Antonio, Drapers, Long Bay)
- Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe
The Face Behind Keep It Jiggy
I'm Theresa, and I am a "Jamaica-holic". I love everything about this captivating jewel of the Caribbean, particularly the Parish of Portland! It is home to some of the people I love most in the world, and I spend as much time there as possible, discovering something new each time. Don't be afraid to break out of the walls of your all-inclusive, meet some of the planet's warmest people, support local businesses, and experience Jamaica's vibrant spirit for yourself. You'll enjoy the most remarkable Jamaican vacation!
Bob Marley's music and message of peace, love and unity have inspired generations. It is with that same passion that we present Marley's One Drop. Made with premium Jamaican coffee, real cane sugar and all-natural ingredients, it is the coffee drink you can enjoy deep down in your soul. Marley's One Drop is a proud supporter of 1Love.org, a public charity created by the Marley family to promote youth, planet and peace.