SEARCH THE SITE
eBAY TRAVEL AGENT SPECIAL
NEW FROM THE BLOG
- Popular 2014 Jamaican Bobsled Team Means Business in Sochi
- R.I.P. William ‘Bunny Rugs’ Clarke | Reggae Icon with a Sense of Purpose
- Fi Wi Sinting 2014 | Celebrate Jamaica’s African Roots at Feb 16th Festival
- Lineup | How to Enjoy the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival 2014
- Christmas in Jamaica: It’s Sorrel Drinking Time!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- Port Royal & Pirates in Jamaica
- Top Places to Visit in Jamaica
- Legend or truth? The Mysteries of Portland's Mitchell Great House
- Glistening Waters – A Shimmering Natural Wonder in Falmouth, Jamaica
- Jamaica, Her Parishes & the Caribbean Sea
- Legendary Great Houses of Jamaica
- Quality Art & Craft Shopping in Jamaica
- Port Antonio: The Titchfield Hotel & Bananas
- Jamaica's Unusual Place Names
- 5 Live Music Spots in Jamaica
- JAMNAV GPS Navigation System for Jamaica
- Devon House: The First 500 Years in Jamaica
So MANY Things To Do in Jamaica!
- Around Clarendon (May Pen)
- Around Hanover (Lucea)
- Around Kingston & Saint Andrew
- Around Manchester (Mandeville)
- Around Portland (Port Antonio)
- Around Saint Ann (Ocho Rios)
- Around Saint Catherine (Spanish Town)
- Around St Elizabeth (Treasure Beach)
- Around Saint James (Montego Bay)
- Around Saint Mary (Oracabessa)
- Around Saint Thomas (Morant Bay)
- Around Trelawny (Falmouth)
- Around Westmoreland (Negril)
The Face Behind Keep It Jiggy
I'm Theresa, and I am a "Jamaica-holic"! I love everything about this captivating jewel of the Caribbean. It is home to some of the people I love most in the world, and I spend as much time there as possible, discovering something new each time. Don't be afraid to break out of the walls of your all-inclusive, meet some of the planet's warmest people, support local businesses, and experience Jamaica's vibrant spirit for yourself. You'll enjoy the most remarkable Jamaican vacation!
OUR LATEST VISITORS
FEELING LEFT OUT?
Did we omit your Jamaican guest house, hotel, bed-and-breakfast or unique vacation property? If it's reasonably priced for the average traveler but doesn't appear in our current listings by Parish, we'd be delighted to add your property. Simply use our "Contact Us" page (under "Dis & Dat") to send the details and contact info, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! And, if the details we have listed for your property are out of date, please contact us with an update.