Posted by Theresa on Aug 15, 2011 in Curry Chicken/Goat, Jamaica Travel, Jamaican Food, Jamaican jerk, Kingston Jamaica, Ocho Rios Jamaica, Portland Jamaica, St. Andrew Jamaica, St. Elizabeth Jamaica | 0 comments
"Sometimes you just have to ge…Read More
NEW FROM THE BLOG
MOST POPULAR PAGES
- Port Royal & Pirates in Jamaica
- Jamaica's Unusual Place Names
- Top Places to Visit in Jamaica
- Legend or truth? The Mysteries of Portland's Mitchell Great House
- Glistening Waters – A Shimmering Natural Wonder in Falmouth, Jamaica
- Jamaica, Her Parishes & the Caribbean Sea
- Legendary Great Houses of Jamaica
- Quality Art & Craft Shopping in Jamaica
- Port Antonio: The Titchfield Hotel & Bananas
- 5 Live Music Spots in Jamaica
- JAMNAV GPS Navigation System for Jamaica
- Devon House: The First 500 Years in Jamaica
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Face Behind Keep It Jiggy
I'm Theresa, and I am a "Jamaica-holic". I love everything about this captivating jewel of the Caribbean, particularly the Parish of Portland! It is home to some of the people I love most in the world, and I spend as much time there as possible, discovering something new each time. Don't be afraid to break out of the walls of your all-inclusive, meet some of the planet's warmest people, support local businesses, and experience Jamaica's vibrant spirit for yourself. You'll enjoy the most remarkable Jamaican vacation!
OUR LATEST VISITORS
FEELING LEFT OUT?
Did we omit your Jamaican guest house, hotel, bed-and-breakfast or unique vacation property? If it's reasonably priced for the average traveler but doesn't appear in our current listings by Parish, we'd be delighted to add your property. Simply use our "Contact Us" page (under "Dis & Dat") to send the details and contact info, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! And, if the details we have listed for your property are out of date, please contact us with an update.